Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Activities!

Easter is coming faster than I can count!  Also, the week before Easter we have spring break which does tend to speed things up a bit!

Last year I did a big post on Easter Activities! so check it out for some great ideas!


I updated the download for the Peeps activity since I am thinking about doing it again this year.  I have a few students who have been talking about it ALL year, so it was definitely memorable. There is no way to talk about this activity that isn't funny, so it's fun and memorable for the adults involved too!

Grab the updated experiment pages for the Peeps activity for free in my TPT store!




3 comments:

  1. Love this! My students really enjoy any food activity, and the peeps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun!!! My kids love anything food related so I'm throwing out my original plans for this week and doing this instead.

    ReplyDelete